Saturday, January 31, 2009

End of January Update

All's well that begins well. Right? Well, something like that. ;) The end of month one is here and I am in excellent shape! My January commitments were as follows:
  1. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
  2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows
  3. The Green Dwarf
I read:
  1. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
  2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows
  3. The Green Dwarf
  4. Prep
  5. The Shack
Yes, folks, that's a February book and an alternate. I thought it would be difficult, maybe even involve sleep deprivation or anti-social behavior to do this but it didn't. I'm enriching my mind in about hour and half (sometimes two hours) a day. That's it! The Shack only took today to read. I could not be more stoked at how easy it has been to get ahead! Tuesday I'll be at home waiting for the cable guy so my goal is to start Sense and Sensibility tomorrow and finish on Tuesday. By then, I'll be three weeks ahead of schedule. Which, considering how small The Communist Manifesto is, I'll about three weeks to read The Tea House Fire.

No comments: