Saturday, March 8, 2008

Border's Syndrome

Every time I go to the plaza, I have to stop at Border's. Or really, anytime I see a book store, I have a very strong desire to go inside. Even worse is the compulsion to buy every book I see that has a remotely interesting cover or blurb. Sometimes, I want to buy everything I see. I call this Border's Syndrome.

Last night I was at Border's with James and I saw all these amazing books. I really need to save money so I can't afford to buy every book I see. Its funny but I can see thousands of beautiful clothes or just about anything really but books and music are so hard for me to pass up.

Atonement is coming along nicely. I'm hoping to have it finished in the next few days. Its nice to savor a book but I've been reading this book for over a month now. I saw the movie so I know what's coming which I think is kind of slowing me down.

No comments: